Our chapter is currently in
search of the following professions to join us, but
we are not limited to this list! If you are
interested in visiting our chapter, please let us
- Marketing/Promotional Products
- Event Planner
- Home Inspector
- Health Insurance Agent
- Property Manager
- Graphic Artist
- SEO Specialist
- Massage Therapist
Meeting Time & Location
Located on the corner
Montgomery Village Ave & 355
2 Montgomery Village Ave.
Gaithersburg, MD 20879
September 29, 2016 -
Shannon Shioutakon - Blake & Sons Moving & Storage
October 6, 2016 -
Sam Polland - Mortgage Specialist
October 13, 2016 -
Mike Levine - Quickstream Print
October 20, 2016 -
Aj Nwaga - M&T Bank
MSP & CSF Trainings
*NEW and RETURNING members MUST attend an MSP prior
to giving their 10-minute presentation!
Bethesda Chamber Crab Feast- 5PM on 9/22 @ BCC Rescue Squad Click here for more information
CertaPro Painters Golf Event followed by Networking/Social
Oct. 5th, 2016
Manor Country Club
Contact Kellen Seligman
On October 5th, join Venable and the World Trade Center Institute for the inaugural Maryland Global Gala!
This event will celebrate 20 years of WTCI's Professional Exchanges Program and the many ways in which Maryland is making its presence felt globally.
In addition, you will have the chance to:
- Sample the region's best international restaurants including Fogo de Chao, Clavel, Petit Louis, Silk Road, Cazbar, and Ciao Bella
- Taste some of Maryland's best beers, wines, and coffee including Heavy Seas, Flying Dog, Union, Full Tilt, Jailbreak, Wente Vineyards, Artifact Coffee
- Experience cultural performances including Irish fiddlers, Latin salsa dancers, and African drummers
- Learn about companies who are leveraging technology to make the world a better place or how to better communicate across cultures at one of two breakout sessions
Wednesday, October 5 | 3:30PM - 7:00PM
701 East Pratt Street.
Baltimore, MD 21202
Proceeds from this event will help support WTCI's Professional Exchanges Program.
Welcome to Our
New America Financial
. . .
So far, for the Year 2016
The Mid-County Connectors chapter closed
$134,634 (that's NET- not gross!) and passed 261 bonafide referrals!
Lunch Mid-County Connectors!